Friday, November 2, 2012
I love my life!!
Been sitting here thinking for the past few hours, and just thinking how for the most part of my life i am truly happy! I just can't wait for the rest of my life to finally fall into place. For everything to start looking up in every part of my life. I am finally starting to take control of my own life,. and not let people control it for me. Its still a very long process of dealing 11 yrs of that other stuff. but it is slowly getting there. I still regret some of the choices i did make in my life. But then i wouldn't have my 3 wonderful babies i have now, and i never would of meet some of the best-est friends i have now also. And right now i am just truly grateful to have Andrew back in my life. When we meet all those yrs ago It was amazing. And i never forgot about him. We talked over the years, here and there. But i truly never ever forgot about him. Just at random moments i would always wonder "what if" And After Dereke left i decided for haha's to look him up and see if he even remembered me. I honestly didn't think he would. But i was wrong. :) And then After a few months just one day we started talking and never stopped. And then seeing him for the first time After 11 yrs. It was the best feeling in the whole world. And just every kiss, every touch feels perfect. It feels like everything just fits and finally makes sense in life. I just truly wish i could put into words how i feel. But i can't. Every moment i spend without him kills me. I just want him here with me and the kids all the time. I want us to be a family. I know to some people it may sound weird cuz its been less then 2 months since we been officially dating. But i just wish they could all feel what i feel. Like right now it kills me knowing he is home with no power, with nothing. i wish i could just teleport him here. I wish life was just that easy. And every time i hear him tell me that he loves me my heart flutters and i wanna cry (happy tears). I just wish everyone could understand how i feel. understand how truly happy I am. how long i have waited for this. for Him! And the fact that he loves the kids also. He's just truly to good to be true. I just truly love him. more then anything in this world (well besides the kids LoL) he truly means everything to me. I love you Andrew Bryant! You mean the world to me. and i don't ever want to lose you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment